Sankara Eye Foundation provides Clinical Volunteering, Clinical Observership and Clinical Internship programs at our Sankara Eye Hospitals in India. The programs are designed to accommodate Interns qualifications and level of experience.
- Read the frequently asked questions document (Clinical Volunteering_FAQ.pdf - attached) for detailed information on the programs and deadlines for submitting the application.
- Read the following article on volunteering - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leila-de-bruyne/volunteer-africa-program_b_1676091.html
- Fill out the application - please click here
- Collect all the following documents. You will need to submit them along with the application. Failure to submit any of these documents will result in application not being processed.
- Proof of immunization (measles, mumps, Hepatitis B and rubella)
- Proof of medical insurance
- Cover Letter
- Personal Photograph
- Receipt of the application filing fee (see "Is there an application fee" section in the FAQ)
5. Submit the application and associated documents via email to email@example.com
Please check out all the Sankara Internship Documents
If you have any questions, please click this link to contact us.